Monday, 10 May 2010

The Hop (OUGD103)

The Hop is a bar in Leeds that I have heard about but have never been to myself. I love its logo. It encapsulates everything that I want to communicate to freshers about the experience of going to bars and pubs in Leeds. The clear 60s influence in the type is exactly what I'm after. The purpose being to match the general relaxed nature of the 1960s associated with hippies and freedom etc. (None of the drug taking!!!). This is exactly what The Hop does in their logo which is a mood transferred to the website also. And I want to transfer this feel into my own design work. The design becomes fun making the recipient relaxed in engaging with the product, its contents and the information relayed.

LOGO


WEBSITE


http://thehop-leeds.co.uk/

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment