Wednesday, 8 December 2010

the white stripes - fell in love with a girl

This is probably one of my favourite music videos that I know. A lot is explained in the video below about it which is certainly worth a watch. The guy who made it explains a bit about stop motion animation in a very ambiguous way. Maybe because he's French and finds English difficult to communicate in I don't know! But I guess the point is is that he made a great video that really expresses the capabilities of stop motion animation as a medium of designing for screen. What is certainly interesting (that is talked about in the 'making of' video is that the video) is mostly a mish-mash of stop motion and digital animation also. Although it's done in such a way that you can't tell. I guess computers were used to 'airbrush' the animation in a way!

Oh yeah it's a decent song too.



Here's the short 'making of' video:




Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment